1. Tank shape and specifications
Among the tin cans, the more common tin cans are round tins (vertical circular tins and flat round tins), and there are also special-shaped tins, such as polygonal tins, oval tins and trapezoidal tins. When choosing the appearance of the tin can, factors such as the size regulation and shape of the packaged object and the cost should be considered. The round tin can is easier to manufacture than other shapes, saves material in the manufacturing process, and has the largest volume of all can containers, but its shape has no features. Due to the unique shape of the special-shaped tank, the manufacturing difficulty is high, the labor cost is high, and the consumables are large, so the overall cost is high. Taking into account the principle of economy, the selection of cans should be as much as possible with round iron cans, and iron cans with special shapes can only be selected under special requirements.
The specification of the iron can, for the general three-piece can, can be determined according to the standard specification series. For tin cans with special requirements or unique appearance, the specifications and models can be specified according to the specific requirements. The process for determining the size of a three-piece can is as follows:
(1) Determine the shape of the can according to the packaging requirements of the packaged goods;
(2) Calculate the required capacity according to the packaging quantity of the packaged goods, and calculate the tank capacity according to the filling rate of the packaged goods (about 85%~95%);
③Finally, according to the calculation results, select the specifications, models and specifications of the storage tank.
Two, iron cans are divided into:
1. According to different structures, it can be divided into three-piece cans and two-piece cans.
2. According to different materials, it can be divided into tinplate cans, steel cans and aluminum cans.
3. According to the different tightness of the tank, according to the size of the internal pressure, it can be divided into a pressurized tank and a vacuum tank.
3. The difference between two-piece cans and three-piece cans
There are two types of tin cans: three-piece cans, consisting of three parts: (1) a bottom lid, (2) a cylinder, (3) a top lid (a lid with a lip for beverages). Two-piece jars consist of two parts: (1) a body with a bottom lid; (2) a lip (opening) lid.
A technique known as double seam is used to join the can body and lid (top and bottom) and protect the contents from external contamination. Three-piece cans are made from rectangular sheets and rolled into a cylindrical shape. There are two methods of welding and electric welding.
At present, electric welding cans are more common on the market, and their market share is also large. Because of their good sealing performance, they are widely used in food, beverage, and wine packaging. Two-piece cans are further classified according to their processing method. Pull cans (pull, pull and heavy pull cans [DRD cans]), DWI cans (pull and wall iron cans) and TULC cans (stretch-stretch-iron cans).
Fourth, aluminum cans and steel cans
Post time: Aug-22-2022