1. Metal packaging is recognized by consumers for its versatility and versatility. Metal packaging can be seen everywhere in modern daily life. Its sustainable development and the outstanding features listed below make it an ideal packaging solution for the 21st century:
Advantages of metal packaging:
* Protect the product for a longer time; in a closed state, the food can be completely preserved from the moment it is closed.
* Prevent product waste
* Maintain packaged nutrients; extend the shelf life of packaged products
* Ensure protection from light, oxygen and bacteria
* The product remains fresh until the can is opened; the metal packaging with extended shelf life can prevent light, oxygen and bacteria; the can can ensure that the product remains fresh.
* Metals continue to have great potential for development and innovation. The range of applications is limitless, from packaging for mouth-watering candies, microwaveable videos to aerosols and more. Metal packaging is constantly improving and developing to meet the needs of customers and consumers.
Today, metal has been used in a variety of products and packaging solutions, but designers continue to look for new opportunities to attract consumers. Metal boxes have a variety of shapes, sizes and decorations, which can be used for:
Catering, beverages, luxury goods, personal products, household daily necessities.
Convenience is still the main driving force for the development of consumer packaged goods packaging. Changes in family structure, flexible working hours and commuting time have led to changes in consumption habits. Packaging families are getting smaller and smaller, lifestyles are getting busier, and the packaging industry is constantly evolving to meet these ever-changing needs.
The metal packaging has high hardness, which improves product safety. Its barrier properties can maintain good quality and the entry of impurities, thereby ensuring that the contents reach consumers safely without being contaminated.
Metal packaging meets new consumer needs through easy-to-open, resealable packaging and manageable parts that allow consumers to open only what they need. The design of a metal can that can be used in a microwave oven expands the convenience of metal packaging for light meals.
Canned food can be eaten safely for many years and is ideal for meals today or for emergencies tomorrow. The tank does not need to be refrigerated or frozen. They provide comprehensive protection from light and oxygen, and are sealed. They can also protect food to prevent nutrients from entering the interior. The product is also protected from moisture, dust, rodents and other contaminants.
3. The packaging is more exquisite
Embossing and embossing technology enables can manufacturers to produce innovative can designs. Embossing is a technique that produces decorations or reliefs with raised contours (from the inside to the outside), while de-protrusions produce decorations with concave contours (from the inside to the outside). The advantage of the convex and concave parts is that the existing external dimensions can be maintained, so there is no need to change the transportation and pallet space. The former metal is registered with the printed graphics to maximize the visual and tactile effects. Images and graphics, brand LOGO, tactile warning and brand recognition functions can all be enhanced.
Nowadays, the concept of environmental protection is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, and metal packaging that can be recycled is favored by consumers; metal packaging can be recycled 100% indefinitely without losing its inherent characteristics. It is a permanently available resource, widely recycled worldwide, and one of the packaging materials with the highest recycling rate. Steel and aluminum are among the most abundant resources in the world, although recycled materials greatly reduce the environmental impact of processing.
Among all major competing packaging materials, metal has the highest recovery rate and recovery rate, and it has been increasing year by year: – In 2019, the recovery rate of steel cans and aluminum beverage cans were 80% and 75% respectively; recycling reduced energy consumption and A large amount of carbon dioxide is emitted.
Post time: Nov-16-2020