How To Order
There are several ways to place an order.
1. Call the sales office at +86 0755-84550616.
2. Email or Whatsapp salesman.
3. Tin Order Forms, fill it out completely and EMAIL it to us at email@example.com.
T/T, Western Union, L/C or Check in advance if no account is established.
500 total tins, full cases of each item that is selected for plain cans without printing.
Depending on the size and shape of the tin the quantity range is 5,000 – 25,000 pieces. Items requiring a new tool will require a larger minimum and a longer lead-time. Please complete a custom tin inquiry us or call a sales representative for specific information on our minimum orders. Please contact us for details regarding your specific inquiry.
Yes. By land Can prints custom lithography on metal, in-house, using a state-of-the-art 6 color printing line. We have a fully integrated Art Services and Prepress department to guide customers through the steps. We also have digital printing capabilities for smaller quantities.
Depending on the construction of the tin we can modify the height of most round or fancy shaped tins easily with existing tooling for a custom order. Seamless or drawn tins will require new tooling for any size adjustment. We are constantly innovating and investing in the latest technology that will provide more options for our customers.
Byland Can’s Engineering team can design a new shape for a domestic plant given time and the investment necessary to facilitate automated production. We also source new items from overseas facilities when it is the best solution for the customer By land Can will evaluate the project to determine the best way to insure delivery of a high quality product in a reasonable amount of time.
3-5weeks with existing tooling and your artwork. With all processes under one roof from concept to completion, we can offer control as well as flexibility and timely delivery for our customers.
We encourage you to plan ahead as much as possible. Communication is key! If there are deadlines that need to be met for a custom order, let our sales representative know the time frame. We can work back from the delivery date and provide a timeline for receipt of purchase order, artwork and proof approval. As with all custom projects, changes may delay the final shipment of your order. For current lead times email us or call 0755-84550616 and speak with a Sales Representative.
Decorative tins are an accepted package for food products. We can recommend interior coatings for those products that are acidic or water based. We use FDA approved inks and coating and can provide documentation from our suppliers. We are audited annually by many Fortune 500 customers and certified for meeting the high standards for food-contact packaging manufacturers. All of our facilities are SQF2 Certified by the Safe Quality Food Institute.
2-3 weeks depending on the season and availability at the time of your order. Being committed to a true year-round stock program for all featured items, we often do better than our stated lead-time.
We encourage you to order in winter holiday season. However, if you do not order by the end of summer, this does not mean you will not get your tins. We work to constantly replenish our floor stock. For information on specific inventory email us or Call 0755-84550616.
Shipping & Freight
Byland Can Ships through Common Carriers (LTL / TL). We also ship by UPS,DHL and FEDEX when requested by our customers, however this is not always the best choice.
Byland Can Co. cannot normally ship out next day, due to the current shipping schedule. Byland Can’s normal lead-time is 2 weeks. We will, when possible, try to ship out sooner if stock is available and the shipping schedule allows. In some cases our distributors can ship out more quickly.
If you have received cans that you feel have manufacturing defects, take the following steps.
1. Call your sales representative.
2. Send samples of the tins. These will be shown to our QA department for analysis.
3. Once our QA department has investigated the damage, your sales representative will call to discuss the findings.
If you have received cans that you feel have freight damage, take the following steps.
1. Make notes of all damage directly on the Bill of Lading or on a damage form UPS or FEDEX. If you do not make these notes you may not be able to place a claim for the damage.
2.Call the delivering carrier to file a claim. They should fax you a copy of the claim form to be filled out and faxed back.
Depending on the time of year, all the designs or sizes you have ordered may or may not be in stock. If you did not receive all the tins on your order:
1. Check the packing list to see if the tins have been back ordered.
2.If the missing items have been back ordered, the rest of your tins will be shipped to you as soon as they are available. If you do not wish to receive the back ordered tins, you will need to call your sales representative to cancel the balance.
3. If the packing list does not show these items back ordered, call your sales representative and they will be happy to find out why you have not received your complete order.
Below are the differences between pre-paid and collect shipments.
1. Collect Shipments: Payment for the freight is due when the freight is delivered. A check will need to be given to the driver prior to unloading your order.
2. Pre-paid Freight: Byland Can Company will add the cost of the freight to your invoice. There is a handling fee applied to the order.
3. Byland Can ships both Collect and Pre-paid Freight FOB Factory, with no exceptions.
FOB means Freight On Board. This means that the freight becomes the property of the customer at the time it leaves the FOB point. All Claims for freight damage must be filled with the delivering carrier, with no exceptions.
By land Can does not ship COD.